Sexual Addiction Healing for All
Counseling for New Life provides state-of-the-art, confidential, and compassionate therapies in a private, non-judgmental, and safe environment. We work to heal men, women, and couples from sex and love addiction, co-dependency, and a myriad of relationship difficulties. We help you to move out of the past and into a new life that is fulfilling and enjoyable. Most importantly, we want you to know there is hope.
ARE YOU ...
- Engaged in, or struggling with, sexual behavior that is causing a disruption in your life or the lives of others?
- Impacted by a spouse or partner who engages compulsively in sexual activities of any sort?
- Seeking to heal a relationship marred or broken by sexual addiction?
- Looking for a way to move forward and rebuild intimacy in your relationship?
- Living a lie or a "double life"?
- Controlled by guilt, shame, depression, anger, anxiety, family issues, isolation, imprisonment, the fear or reality of sexually transmitted disease, injury, and/or threats?
- Putting your career in jeopardy, risking divorce, or financial disaster?
- Feeling that something is missing in your marriage or relationship?
- Considering marriage, but not sure if you know how to build a healthy relationship?
There is hope ... and we are here to help you put the pieces of your life, your relationships, and your heart, back together. Call now to schedule an appointment: (832) 594-2024.